hello
i 'm able to do failover with heartbeat + drbd : it works fine now ;-)
but i don't managed to monitor one service...
In fact, if i like to do a failover, i need to run /etc/init.d/heartbeat
stop .... manually.
But heartbeat supervize several services (apache2; vsftpd, postfix) and
if one of them have a trouble, the ressource stay on the same node
without restarting the ressources .
So, i ve heard mon can help me to supervize all services ...does anyone
can help me to do that.
I 've read man + faq...i think i ve understand how it works but it fails.

my mon.cf  # for apache2
***********
cfbasedir   = /etc/mon
alertdir   = /usr/lib/mon/alert.d
mondir     = /usr/lib/mon/mon.d
statedir    = /var/state/mon
pidfile     = /var/run/mon/mon.pid
maxprocs    = 20
histlength  = 100
randstart   = 60s
serverbind  = 127.0.0.1
logdir     = /var/log/mon
dtlogging  = yes

hostgroup www HEARTBEAT.cluster.com
watch www
        service http
        interval 5s
             monitor http.monitor -p 80
             depend boxes:Ping_Check
             period wd {Mon-Sun} hr {0am-24pm}
             alertafter 2m
             alertevery 2h
             alert mail.alert [EMAIL PROTECTED]

QUESTION
***********
1 /what do i put for hostgroup : server name (localhost) ? CNAME of the
ressource ? CN for the cluster?

2/ MURPHY:/home/patrice# /etc/init.d/mon restart
Restarting monitor daemon: monWarning: hostgroup www has no watch
assigned to it!
=> why does it say that ? the mon.cf seems good for me ?

regards

begin:vcard
fn:patrice pariel
n:pariel;patrice