Hi Guys,

I've been running mon with warnings on, and cleaning up some of the code
(also modifying it to do add a few features we need). I'm a little bit
stumped with this line in sub depend { }

my $e = eval("$DEP_EVAL_SANDBOX $depend");

$DEP_EVAL_SANDBOX seems to be the cause of the message "Use of
uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string" does anyone know
what it's actually there for?

The only other time I can see it referenced is...

my $DEP_EVAL_SANDBOX;                            # perl environment for
                                                 # dep evals

If anyone knows the purpose of $sref->{"dep_memory"} it'd also be
greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben