Hi,

I have been using Mon for some time now on Debian and other distros. Now
I've been trying to get it working on Centos 5 but haven't been able to.
I've tried on 2 different centos machines and still the same. Mon starts
ok with default setup but doesn't seem to do anything and I can't find
any info of it in /var/log/messages either. I installed it via rpmforge
repository. Somewhere I read of a patch for the mon file, but that did
not help either. Is mon compatible with centos5 or what could be the
problem?

Thank you,
Tom