I was wondering if anyone had ever tried getting MON to work on
windows, using something like ActivePerl og Strawberry Perl?

It's been a little while since I last looked into it, but if I
remember correct, the problem of getting it run was related to the
socked handling (I think).

If anyone has looked into it, or done some modifications to make it
work, I am very interested in hearing from you.

I've run it on Windows via Cygwin with no modifications.

Ah, nice to know that works. However, we don't have Cygwin in our windows environment, and I do not think we will anytime soon (not my call) :(

//Anders Synstad