Hi, I'm thinking in using a worker (i.e: "worker.nr == 0") to accomplish a
diferent task than binding in the Unicorn socket.

It would behave as a different process which binds in a different socket as
daemon, so the other workers would notify it after processing data.

Of course I could have a separate process but why not using an Unicorn worker
for this? in this way it's automatically reaped by master process if it
crashes and I don't need to manage two different services.

Is is suitable? The main question is: how to tell a worker not to bind in the
Unicorn configured socket(s)? is it possible?

Thanks a lot.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <i...@aliax.net>