Hello!

I have a Rails monolith and have identified a few parts which can be chipped
off and deployed as self-contained services, called by the monolith.

Each service will be a rack app presenting an API over HTTP.  For now
everything will run on the same box.  The services shouldn't be exposed to the
outside world.

I have almost built the first service and am now wondering how best to serve
it.  For example:

- Does Unicorn alone suffice or should I front it with Nginx?
- To keep the services internal do I just listen to a port on the loopback
interface?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew Stewart