Oy,

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Michael Fischer <mfisc...@zendesk.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas
> <rr.ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I'd provide one if I could figure out some good way to automate this.
>> Currently I perform all steps manually in production for zero downtime and
>> only manage the other environments with Capistrano, except when I have a
>> programmed downtime window for production.

At Fotopedia, we have a special piece of code to automate the 0
downtime restart of Unicorns. It performs quite well in production for
us. A complete article about that can be found at:

http://fotopedia-code.tumblr.com/post/64393785879/life-and-death-of-unicorns

Let me know off-list if you have any question or remark about that
piece of software...

Cheers,
--
Pierre Baillet <o...@fotopedia.com>