On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 12:07 AM, Eric Wong <e...@80x24.org> wrote:
> Ken Dreyer <ktdre...@ktdreyer.com> wrote:
>> Ruby 1.9+ uses Minitest as the backend for Test::Unit. As of Minitest 5,
>> the shim has lost some backwards compatibility. It is time to make the
>> jump to minitest.
>>
>> Adjust the unicorn test suite to support Minitest 5's syntax.
>
> Thank you very much for taking a look at this.  I was going to do it
> myself over the summer.
>
> I ran into some problems with our tests forking + minitest/autorun
> causing some problems due to at_exit usage.

Hi Eric,

Thanks very much for looking over my patch.

I've taken a look at yahns and the changes you made there, and I've
also been testing Unicorn here with my patch. I'm a bit confused about
your comments regarding the problems with forking and
minitest/autorun, because I'm not personally seeing test failures
regarding forking and my patch.

I am seeing one failure with the final assert in
TestSocketHelper#test_bind_listen_unix_rebind, but I don't think
that's a result of this, right?

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

- Ken
__
http://bogomips.org/unicorn-public/ - unicorn-pub...@bogomips.org
please quote as little as necessary when replying