OK, on WinXP / Ruby 1.8.4 I get an HTTP connection reset error. The download link looks like this:
http://localhost:3000/dl/?token=4c927cdb55be0efd4480298659a5e48306aca2c8&relative-path=foo.zip×tamp=4498c369 I get the same error on the Mac. On 6/20/06, Kevin Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I've got Win32, Linux, & Mac - I don't remember which OS to be honest. > I'll go back and test again and try to give you some useful info. > > On 6/20/06, Josh Ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > What OS? The gem is super early beta so it could use a lot of work. I've > > only tested it on win32 which means there could be a whole host of > > errors and bad coding practices for other systems..:) > > > > Josh Ferguson > > > > Kevin Williams wrote: > > > Has anyone had any success with the mongrel_secure_download gem? I > > > keep getting "connection reset" errors. > > > > > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Mongrel-users mailing list > > [email protected] > > http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users > > > > > -- > Cheers, > > Kevin > -- Cheers, Kevin _______________________________________________ Mongrel-users mailing list [email protected] http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users
