I just gem installed it with no problem.

On Jun 21, 2006, at 6:29 AM, Phillip Kast wrote:

> I get similar errors: a 404 when I tried to gem upgrade, and a 300  
> after
> I uninstall mongrel and then try to install 0.3.13.1 (0.3.13  
> installs fine).
> Looks like maybe 0.3.13.1 didn't quite make it to the server?
>
> -phil
>
>
> Stoyan Zhekov wrote:
>> On 6/21/06, Zed Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Everyone should upgrade with the usual *gem update* command  
>>> (which tells
>>> you it's "Upgrading...") and tell me how it works.
>>
>> Select which gem to install for your platform (i686-linux)
>> 1. mongrel 0.3.13.1 (ruby)
>> 2. mongrel 0.3.13.1 (mswin32)
>> ....
>>> 1
>> ERROR:  While executing gem ... (OpenURI::HTTPError)
>>    300 Multiple Choices
>> _______________________________________________
>> Rails mailing list
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/listinfo/rails
>>
>
>
> -- 
> Phillip Kast
> (909)630-9562
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> _______________________________________________
> Mongrel-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users

_______________________________________________
Mongrel-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users

Reply via email to