Thanks Dave. I didn't set up the machine, and it's breezy, not  
dapper. It's quite possible there's some weirdness. We're going to  
move up to dapper soon anyway, so I'm just not going to sweat it  
until then. We'll just use lighty for now.

Jamie


On Jul 11, 2006, at 4:05 AM, Dave Murphy wrote:

> On 10/07/06, Jamie Orchard-Hays <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Thanks. I had actually tried to install  dev and got a dependency
>> error and then when I checked, the dependency is installed. Circles.
>
> As you've already been worked out/been told makre sure you've got
> ruby1.8-dev and build-essential installed.
>
>> Guess I need to figure out why:
>>
>> The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>>    ruby1.8-dev: Depends: libruby1.8 (= 1.8.4-1ubuntu1~zajac1) but
>> 1.8.4-1ubuntu1 is to be installed
>> E: Broken packages
>
> To me that looks like a non-standard package. Do you have any
> non-Ubuntu repositories enabled that include Ruby?
>
> Cheers,
> -- 
> Dave Murphy (Schwuk)
> http://schwuk.com
> _______________________________________________
> Mongrel-users mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users

_______________________________________________
Mongrel-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/mongrel-users

Reply via email to