On 11/6/06, Justin Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I posted this to the discussion forum on rubyforge.org, but it appears that
> it would have been better to post here.

As said by Jano Svitok, its mostly related to puts nature.

Also, is not safe, on any webapp, use puts directly!!! Zed will agree
(and he could get mad about this abuse of mongrel) ;-)

Guess you should check WHY your rails application is eating your tags
instead of hacking... I mean, "solving" your problem using puts,
nothing good you will get from that.

if you want debug information, try using logger or STDERR.puts which
is redirected to service.log.

> Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve the problem reported at
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=6284&group_id=1306&atid=5145
> ?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin