I'd add another:

 <VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName www.otherdomain.tld
DocumentRoot /www/otherdomain
</VirtualHost>

for your main document root, since you're using VirtualHosts.

and make sure that loads last -- this could mean if you're doing something like:

Include /etc/rails/*.conf

in an apache configuration file that you name the files accordingly
(perhaps 00_my_site.conf and 99_default_vhost.conf)

hope that helps,
--
Charles Brian Quinn
self-promotion: www.seebq.com

Ruby on Rails Bootcamp at the Big Nerd Ranch
Intensive Ruby on Rails Training:
http://www.bignerdranch.com/classes/ruby.shtml