On Jan 21, 2008 6:34 PM, ry dahl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> Just one more quick message to entice contributors to take a look at
> Ebb. I was able to run some preliminary benchmarks for the first time
> today against evented Mongrel and Thin. They're all running a small
> Camping application through Rack.
>
> http://s3.amazonaws.com/four.livejournal/20080121/ebb.png

Hey ry, did you tweaked the HttpParser like Thin guy did?

I was thinking about the modifications he did:

He removed all the if conditions evaluating http_field,
request_method, request_uri and others (most the ones that are
allocated/initialized in HttpParser_alloc).

But since I couldn't find time to ask it in a separate mail, is time
that boost the question using your thread ;-)

> The code for that benchmark (and chart generation) can be found in the Ebb
> repo:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/ebb.git?a=commit;h=c2fecde0a04603727949ec0b05d694be89a464d2

svn mirror is coming, right? :-D

--