Piyush Ranjan wrote:
> Hi Anusha
>
> I am not very sure about this but doesn't this line
> */usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8**/gems/mongrel-1.1.3-java/lib/mongrel.rb:12
>        from
>
> *suggest that you have accidentally installed  mongrel for java (jruby)
> ?

Hi Piyush,

I'm not sure either! Im a newbie to ruby and rails stuff...when i say
mongrel_rails start from my rails project root, it starts without any
problems.
Also, can you please let me know what version of mongrel is compatible
with swiftiply-0.6.1.1 in case you have any idea about it?

I seem to have multiple versions installed

 mongrel-1.0.1
 mongrel-1.1.3
mongrel-1.1.3-java

Thanks,