Oops, sorry, sent that to wrong list, ignore it.

Jonathan Rochkind wrote:
Are any of you guys in fact using jetty for deploying a publically-available version of blacklight? Using the demo app, can anyone give me some advice for ensuring that jetty automatically starts on machine bootup (or when the rails app is started?) I know how to make a rails app deployed with mongrel start up automatically, not sure how to get the jetty-deployed Solr to do the same.

Thanks a lot for any advice. I will happily write up some documentation (on the wiki?) for others coming along who might have the same question.

Also, am I right that for an ultimate production deployment, jetty would not be reccommended, it's really just for testing?

Jonathan