On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Amit Tomar <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> r u saying i ahve to run my service under netwrok service and i would
> like  to konw how i run my service under netwrok service??

No, I'm saying that you need to run your service under a user account
that defines those mapped network drives. Since network mappings (Z:,
W:, etc) are dependent of the user, needs to be run as that particular
user.

You need to change those settings for that particular service under
the "Services" manager in Administrative Tools (control panel).

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17