Hi Thomas,

Currently is the built-in HTTP server who sends the first HTML header
That's the reason why you get a 'malformed header' message. If you
disable the built-in HTTP server, that header will be sent by
'monitorix.cgi'.

I guess it could be possible that 'monitorix.cgi' be the only one who
can send such header in any case. I'd need to make some tests on this.

Regards.

--
Jordi Sanfeliu
FIBRANET Network Services Provider