Hi Jaime,

Thanks for your effort on making such new dashboard to monitor multiple
servers.

I'm aware that the current Multihost feature in Monitorix is old and
rigid, and indeed it needs a complete rewrite. That's something that I
have in my TODO list since some time ago.

Ideally though, I think that the best way would be that all of you that
know very well the modern web techniques will be willing to help to
change the current Perl code output (pure <HTML>) to a pseudo-code
(something like a template), in order to later be 'completed' by a
front-end code or something.

I'm always more focused in the low level parts of Monitorix (daemons,
collecting system values, etc.) and it's clear that Monitorix needs the
help of someone that knows better 'the other side' of the game. :)

Maybe we can work together on the same direction.
Thanks.

--
Jordi Sanfeliu
FIBRANET Network Services Provider