Hi All,
I really appreciate the tool and use it daily on a few servers.
I wanted to customize it regarding my needs but seems not to be able to do
so.

I have a couple of questions regarding the alerts in Monitorix.
Can I add more arguments to the alerts lines (more than 3, especially to
pass the disk/volume name) ?
        <alerts>
                /home = "/home", 3600, 90, /root/monitorix-alert.sh
        </alerts>

I tried this and changing the script like this.
ITEM=$1
ALERT_TIMEINTVL=$2
ALERT_THRESHOLD=$3
current_value=$4

But it doesn't work. It works fine with the 3 arguments.

Oher question, can I use alerts for lmsensors cpu/core temperature ?
I tried to add a block like this
<lmsens>
        <list>
                core0   = Core 0
                core1   = Core 1
                mb0     = M/B Temp
                cpu0    = CPU Temp
                fan0    = fan1
                fan1    = fan2
                fan2    = fan3
                volt0   = VCore 1
                volt1   = VCore 2
                volt2   = \+3.3V
                volt3   = \+5V
                volt4   = \+12V
                volt5   = \-12V
                volt6   = \-5V
                volt7   = Battery
                gpu0    = nvidia
        </list>

        <alerts>
                cpu0  = 300, 60, /root/monitorix-alert.sh
                core0 = 300, 60, /root/monitorix-alert.sh
                core1 = 300, 60, /root/monitorix-alert.sh
        </alerts>
</lmsens>

But it doesn't work either.

Any advice much appreciated. If not possible could it be added in next
release ?
Thank you.
Regards,
Chris