Hi,

You're right, I realized some time ago but I was unable to find the root
cause.

There are some graphs that seems not affected by this behavior, one of
them is the 'ntp.pm' (also 'user.pm', ...). I've compared the internal
structure of 'ntp.pm' and 'net.pm' and the definition of the DS are
identical; all of them are defined as GAUGE.

It's something that I need to investigate, indeed. But right now I can't
give you an answer, sorry.

Regards.

--
Jordi Sanfeliu