Hi,

> Actually it doesn't at all, I'm not sure it's even legal.
>
> Moreover, please read:http://www.mono-project.com/Contributingespecially:
>
>         ?Do not use the ildasm, reflector or other equivalent tools program
> to disassemble proprietary code when you are planning to reimplement a
> class for Mono. If you have done this, we will not be able to use your
> code.?

Understood. Sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable.
Please delete my post if it's illegel.

> It's not an easy problem. I've been told about the DecoderFallback and
> EncoderFallback solutions on .net 2, the issue is that Cecil have to
> be .net 1.1 compatible, and I would like to avoid playing the ifdef
> game.
>
> There's still the possibility to use the .net 1.1 code from Mono I
> could investigate. But it's a workaround an issue with the framework,
> not with Cecil, so it's not really a top priority.

Understood.
Although it's a framework issue, it decrease availability of Cecil for
Cecil is an assembly library.

I think to use Mono codes should be a best way, or to write a new
simple Unicode decode function for Cecil might be ok (I don't mean to
copy/paste codes in my last post :D).

Anyway, many thanks for your great Cecil.

Regards
Wicky

mono-cecil