Hi Alex,

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Alex Lyman <mail.alex.ly...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the status of Cecil.FlowAnalysis?
>
> I'm able to find it in /trunk/cecil/flowanalysis, but it doesn't seem
> to be in /trunk/mcs/class/Mono.Cecil -- is it meant to be compatible
> with the mcs/class/ version of Cecil?

Yes, it works along with the current Cecil which lives in mcs/class.

Cecil.FlowAnalysis has been developed for the specific needs of db4o,
and hasn't been developed afterwards. The focus shifted to
Cecil.Decompiler afterwards, but its development is paused until I
complete the cecil refactoring (should be a matter of a couple of
weeks now).

--
Jb Evain  <j...@nurv.fr>

mono-cecil