Hello All,

I think I got some points after googling for doc ....

1. I think I can probably create MainModule.Import for importing dynamic
method that is create at runtime. Or, Create a hidden assembly and inject
those methods to that assembly..

2. EmitCall == callWriteLine = worker.Create(OpCodes.Call, writeLine);

3. (not sure)

4. I think I need to create an instruction and insert or append it to method
..

:) It's a bit hard to find the doc even there are a lot of projects that is
using Cecil..

Thanks and Best Regards,
Michael Sync

Don't go the way life takes you.
Take life the way you go

http://michaelsync.net

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Michael Sync <mchls...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm very new to Cecil and I'm having problems in finding the equivalents of
> the followings in Cecil. Could anyone help me to give the equivalent
> usages? Thanks in advance.
>
> 1. DynamicMethod
> 2. EmitCall  (e.g.
>    IL.EmitCall(OpCodes.Callvirt, GetBuildKey, null);
>    IL.Emit(OpCodes.Unbox_Any, dependencyType);
> )
> 3. LocalBuilder   (e.g. LocalBuilder resolving =
> ilContext.IL.DeclareLocal(typeof(bool));)
> 4. System.Reflection.Emit.Label   (e.g. Label existingObjectNotNull =
> buildContext.IL.DefineLabel();)    //Do I have to use TextMap?
> 5. ILGenerator.BeginCatchBlock (e.g.
>  ilContext.IL.BeginCatchBlock(typeof(Exception)); )
> 6. ILGenerator.MarkLabel  (e.g.
> ilContext.IL.MarkLabel(parameterResolveFailed); )
> 7. ILGenerator.EndExceptionBlock()  (e.g. ilContext.IL.EndExceptionBlock();
> )
>
> Thanks and Best Regards,
> Michael Sync
>
> Don't go the way life takes you.