Hello,

First of all I am new to using the library and am still learning.

I am using the latest source (0.9.1) and I am trying to analyze code
that is across multiple assemblies.  Basically I am looking at a class
(B) that extends another class (A) located in another assembly.  When
looking at the class (TypeDefinition) I am trying to resolve its
interfaces (if it has any) and I am getting an exception because it
cannot locate the other assembly as it is in another directory.
Before I start, I know the directories of all the assemblies.  Is
there a way to either A) pre-load all the assemblies so that when I do
a TypeReference.Resolve() it will look at only the assemblies I have
loaded?  or B) specify the directories to search when trying to
resolve a type?

Thanks in advance.

mono-cecil