Hi all,
I'm pretty sure I'm missing something easy here, but I have been struggling
with this for a while and I didn't find a solution around.

I have a (not a callvirt!) call instruction. This instruction has a
metadata token (see III.3.19 of the 6th edition ECMA-335 standard) that
determines is the call is to a static, instance, etc method. I can see all
this information in ILSpy. But how do I retrieve this information with
Cecil? I see there is a MetadataToken in the MethodReference associated to
the instruction (Operand) but it seems it has nothing to do with what I'm
looking to.

Thanks!
Pietro

mono-cecil