From: supp...@webafrica.freshdesk.com<mailto:supp...@webafrica.freshdesk.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 9:53 AM
To: alk...@microsoft.com<mailto:alk...@microsoft.com>
Cc: vishnuk.2...@gmail.com<mailto:vishnuk.2...@gmail.com>;
mono-devel-list@lists.dot.net<mailto:mono-devel-list@lists.dot.net>
Subject: Re: Re: [Mono-dev] Unable to Build Mono

Hello Webafrican,

Thank you for your email.

We sincerely apologize for not getting back to you sooner, due to migration to
a new email system for improved customer interaction an unforeseen error
caused emails to be assigned to the incorrect departments and queues.
Due to the 1000's of customer emails was either lost, duplicated or assigned to
a spam queue which has led to queries
being unattended or customers not being replied to.

Our engineers have resolved the issue, but the massive amount of emails that
was left made it impossible that we would be able to attend all of the
tickets in an acceptable timeframe individually, most of which was resolved
already.

We have thus decided it would be prudent to close all email tickets to make it
manageable and easier to keep track of still existing issues.

We thus kindly ask that if your issue is unresolved or unattended to please

Once again we would like to apologize for any  inconvenience and frustration
caused, this was an unfortunate and miscalculated glitch in the system that was
rectified.

Kind regards,
Webafrica
86727:585582