Hi,

I sometimes encountered such "missing" files. They were mostly
because that the archive extraction utility failed to extract
files correctly. So I'd suggest to try another environment to
check the archive.

Atsushi Eno

JD Conley wrote:
I was looking into Remoting a bit and was searching for the unit tests
and how the multiple application domains or contexts were handled for
testing.  There was one set of tests under \mono\mcs\class\corlib\Test
and something under \mono\mono\tests.  Can someone explain the
correlation?  Where are the 238 tests that are shown on the test status
page?

-JD Conley