Hi!

I send this email to Mono-list@lists.ximian.com and I did not get any
answer.
Since I searched the web and I did nod found any useful information, I'm
trying my luck here.
If you know a better place to look or to ask for help, please tell me.

I want to run .net windows forms applications on debian sarge.
Apparently, some .dll <-> .so mappings are missing in my
/etc/mono/config, since the applications can't find most of the DLLs,
e.g. System.Dll, etc.

Where can I lookup the .dll <-> .so mappings and correct the config file
manually?
I think there must be some documentation about this, but all I can find
is a description about the syntax of the config file, not about the used
mappings within mono ...

Or did I make the wrong conclusion on the error message "An exception
was thrown by the type initializer for Mono.Unixe.Native.Syscall --->
System.DllNotFoundException"?

Thanks for any assistance.

Greetings,
Marcus