Hi,

Please, someone??, I'm following the official instruction (and other
sugestions to) to try to compile mono (to later be able to compile MD
with the debugger addins..)..and no matter what options I use in the
configuration (--with-doc=no, ---disable-preview ...and others) and
allways stop with the same error!!??

make[2]: Leaving directory `/media/data/opt/monosvn/mono/msvc'
Making all in docs
make[2]: Entering directory `/media/data/opt/monosvn/mono/docs'
cd . && make -f docs.make topdir=../../mcs convert.exe
make[3]: Entering directory `/media/data/opt/monosvn/mono/docs'
MCS     [default] convert.exe
The assembly mscorlib.dll was not found or could not be loaded.
It should have been installed in the
`/opt/mono/lib/mono/1.0/mscorlib.dll' directory.
make[3]: *** [convert.exe] Error 1

I'm not trying something *fancy*, this is NOT a mono compilation for
iphone, or sparc64, is standard x86 fedora 10 notebook, please tell me
that is posible to compile and use mono + MD + debugger addins outside
OpenSuse ...

Thanks

Mauricio