Hi Jonathan,

On 03.03.2012 16:23, Jonathan Chambers wrote:
I am attempting to build mono on Windows using cygwin. I have been building
the runtime using Visual Studio, and using class libraries built on
Linux/OSX. This prevents me from easily running the runtime/classlib tests
though. So, I clone the mono repository, and attempt to configure. I
immediately get a ton of errors all related to line endings in the scripts.
Looking at the .gitattributes file it appears we work native line endings
on *.sh files.

https://github.com/mono/mono/blob/master/.gitattributes

I don't see these CRLF issues when I clone using cygwin's git.

What's the output of

        git config --global core.autocrlf

on your system?

Robert