Ok, I have a contribution to make.

In Mono.Security/Mono.Security.X509/X509Store.cs, the Certificates getter
checks to see if _certificates == null, and if so, then
BuildCertificatesCollection().

Later, you could do things like Import or Remove, which modify the cert files
on disk, but subsequent calls to get Certificates still return the old stale
collection.  Fortunately there is a workaround; the public Clear() method will
solve it, but this should happen automatically.  The patch that I'll try to
contribute is really simple.  All calls to Import or Remove should call Clear.

What should I do, in order to contribute this patch?  I can start by cloning
the source from github.  But then I'm certain I won't have permission to push.

Should I fork on github, and then clone my fork and push to it?

Thanks...