On 07/10/14 07:50, spiko wrote:
I got the same error yesterday, it was said to be because of CDN issues, but
today I get new error:

W: A error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not
updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error:
http://download.mono-project.com wheezy Release: The following signatures
were invalid: BADSIG A6A19B38D3D831EF Xamarin Public Jenkins (auto-signing)
<rel...@xamarin.com>

W: Failed to fetch
http://download.mono-project.com/repo/debian/dists/wheezy/Release

W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

This is a problem on my TODO (but blocking on other people, which is awkward given the Evolve conference) related to use of Cloudfront for download.mono-project.com.

For now, just wait a few hours or a day, and it should be fine. The problem will re-occur every time a new package update is uploaded