I'm with you. I have been quite disheartened by the state of CI (or lack
thereof) for Mono, and especially the seemingly constantly broken state of the
Windows build. I haven't wanted to put much effort into fixing the build
because there hasn't seemed to be much of a commitment to keeping it working.
But lately there seems to be more awareness of the problem, so maybe now is the
time.