On 21/09/15 22:03, Greg Young wrote:
> I am surprised to see no one else post on this.
>
> I would think a massive regression that prevents mono from running
> multi-threaded code on a multi-cpu system (including in the future on
> any v4 kernel) might be an issue that people would be concerned
> about?!

The original kernel change was reverted precisely because it caused
problems with apps like Mono. Which is why it's not in current 3.13
Trusty kernels.

Have you confirmed that the new version of the change, in 4.1+,
reintroduces the issue? Because I run a mainline 4.2 on my laptop, and
haven't had it happen.