From: Jo Shields [mailto:direct...@apebox.org]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2015 4:01 PM
To: Zhanxing Ding <zd...@rocketsoftware.com>; mono-devel-list@lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [Mono-dev] About porting Mono to aix (Mono-devel-list Digest, Vol
127, Issue 17)

Monolite is platform-independent bytecode.

If you're getting a core dump, that comes from your mono runtime port.

In general, the low-hanging fruit for getting the runtime working are the tests
in mono/mini - compile them on a Linux box (cd mono/mini && make check),
transfer them over, and get all of them (8 I think) working without failures.