Hi,

I am using C# in Mono in Mint17 - Mono JIT compiler version 4.2.3 (Stable
4.2.3.4/832de4b Wed Mar 16 13:19:08 UTC 2016)
 and come across this problem picked up by my NUnit code when I am moving
code from Windows/CLR to Mono.

I obtain the *Configuration* object by using
*ConfigurationManager.OpenExeConfiguration( string exePath )*. When I pass
to it a path like this: /home/testapp/MyApp.exe.config, the method returns a
non-null object, same as in CLR.

However the Config.FilePath becomes /home/testapp/MyApp.exe.config.config
which clearly is not a conventional config file name for an executable.
File.Exists() with this path returning false, as expected.

However, Config.HasFile returning true in Mono while it is false in CLR.
Clearly this value should be false in view of File.Exists() returning false.

Can someone explains why this anomaly between CLR and Mono?

Here is my Unit test code:

L5 fails in Mono while it does not fail in Windows/CLR. Why?

MarLOne