From: Mono-list <mono-list-boun...@lists.dot.net> on behalf of Luciano _
Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 2:34 PM
To: "mono-list@lists.dot.net" <mono-list@lists.dot.net>
Subject: [Mono-list] Asp.Net - .Net Source code Integration

I was reading .Net Source Code integration doc (*). Is there any plan to use
Microsoft System.Web and System.Web.Extension in mono? Is there any roadmap to
know when it will be released?
I'm trying to run asp.net site with a lot of Asp.Net Ajax and it doesn't work.
It complain a lot of JS errors and it's working in Microsoft asp.net
implementation, so, i guess it will be fixed with this implementation.

If  nobody is working on this, which is the work that it should be do it?

.NET Source Code Integration |
With the recent open sourcing of parts of .NET, we want to bring the best
pieces of .NET to Mono, and contribute the cross platform components of Mono to
the .NET ...

Enviado desde
Mono-list maillist  -  Mono-list@lists.dot.net