Von: Klaus Siebke <ksie...@t-online.de>
Gesendet: 28.12.2017 11:56
An: Wolfgang Mauer <wolfgang.ma...@kabelmail.de>
Kopie: <mono-l...@lists.ximian.com>
Betreff: Re: [Mono-list] Qt Bindings for mono/embedded

Thank you, Wolfgang (I am switching to English for the mono-list in cc)

And one last request: in qt_mono-sharpglue.cproj there are some members referenced, but they are missing in the repo:

QGlueListView.cpp
QGlueListWidget.cpp
QGlueListView.h
QGlueListWidget.h
QGlueMenu.cpp
QGlueMenu.h
QGlueScrollArea.h

Once again thank you for this perfect job!

Kind regards
Klaus