I'm getting the same problem -----Original Message----- From: Laurent Leroy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, 25 September 2003 6:19 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: [Mono-list] FileNotFoundException with dlls
Hi there! i'm bumping into an error while trying to deploy my asp.net application. I've compiled my dll under windows, as they are written in vb. trying to run the application through xsp, i've got this odd message saying it can't find the dlls (the path exists). Any clue ??? Am I missing something ? Thanks laurent Description: Error processing request. Error Message: Stack Trace: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File '/usr/src/xsp-0.5/server/myapp/bin/portal.dll' not found. in (unmanaged) /usr/local/lib/libmono.so.0(mono_raise_exception+0x20) [0x400947e3] in (unmanaged) /usr/local/lib/libmono.so.0 [0x400b6402] in <0x000ab> System.Web.UI.TemplateParser:AddAssembliesInBin () in <0x001b6> System.Web.UI.TemplateParser:.ctor () in <0x0000a> System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser:.ctor (string,System.Web.HttpContext) in <0x00034> System.Web.UI.ApplicationFileParser:GetCompiledApplicationType (string,System.Web.HttpContext) in <0x00045> System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory:CompileApp (System.Web.HttpContext) in <0x00032> System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory:InitializeFactory (System.Web.HttpContext) in <0x00094> System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory:GetInstance (System.Web.HttpContext) in <0x00140> System.Web.HttpRuntime:InternalExecuteRequest (System.Web.HttpWorkerRequest) _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list
