Suggestions welcome :) After installing the .NET SDK (version 1.1) and the required binaries, version mcs builds fine, but mono encounters the following (version 0.26):
gcc -mno-cygwin -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I../../mono -IC:/cygwin /usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -IC:/cygwin/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -IC:/cygw in/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -IC:/cygwin/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMONO_ ASSEMBLIES=\"C:/cygwin/usr/local/lib\" -DMONO_CFG_DIR=\"C:/cygwin/usr/local/etc\ " -DWIN32_THREADS -O -g -Wall -Wunused -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declaratio ns -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wpointer-arith -Wn o-cast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings -c file-io.c -MT file-io.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/file-io.TPlo -DDLL_EXPORT -DPIC -o .libs/file-io.lo file-io.c: In function `ves_icall_System_IO_MonoIO_GetFileAttributes': file-io.c:402: error: parse error before '-' token file-io.c: In function `ves_icall_System_IO_MonoIO_Read': file-io.c:528: warning: passing arg 4 of `ReadFile' from incompatible pointer ty pe file-io.c: In function `ves_icall_System_IO_MonoIO_Write': file-io.c:555: warning: passing arg 4 of `WriteFile' from incompatible pointer t ype file-io.c: In function `ves_icall_System_IO_MonoIO_Seek': file-io.c:577: warning: passing arg 3 of `SetFilePointer' from incompatible poin ter type file-io.c: In function `ves_icall_System_IO_MonoIO_GetLength': file-io.c:613: warning: passing arg 2 of `GetFileSize' from incompatible pointer type file-io.c: In function `ves_icall_System_IO_MonoIO_SetLength': file-io.c:637: warning: passing arg 3 of `SetFilePointer' from incompatible poin ter type file-io.c:647: warning: passing arg 3 of `SetFilePointer' from incompatible poin ter type file-io.c:662: warning: passing arg 3 of `SetFilePointer' from incompatible poin ter type make[4]: *** [file-io.lo] Error 1 make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/cso4309/work/dev/mono-0.26/mono/metadata' make[3]: *** [all] Error 2 make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/cso4309/work/dev/mono-0.26/mono/metadata' make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/cso4309/work/dev/mono-0.26/mono' make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cso4309/work/dev/mono-0.26' make: *** [all] Error 2 ===== Clinton S. Olson - Owner, Steven's Pass Carving Elvises http://home.bak.rr.com/fedleague/fl.htm May 15, 1918 Walter Johnson pitches an 18 inning shutout for the Washington Senators, beating the Chicago White Sox 1-0 __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list
