Ok, I'm stupid again, the port switch had nothing to do with mod_mono, so I'm back to my original question.
----- Original Message ----- Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 7:27 PM Subject: Re: Exception rethrown at [0] in 0x000b3 > Never mind, I answered my own question. I ran the server manually and > noticed: > > Unhandled Exception: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Address already in > use > > ... switched port numbers and all is good. > > ----- Original Message ----- > Sent: Sunday, September 28, 2003 7:24 PM > Subject: Exception rethrown at [0] in 0x000b3 > > > > First off I'd like to say hello to the members of this list - I just > joined > > today to keep up mod_mono :) > > > > Now I apologize if this has been posted before, but this seems to have > > stopped me in my quite bumpy although fun ride. > > > > - Redhat 9.1 > > - Apache/2.0.47 (Unix) mod_mono/0.3 PHP/4.3.3 > > - Apache compiled from source (resides in /usr/local/apache2) > > - Shamelessly built the ModMono.dll using the Math.Min >> System.Math.Min > > swap > > > > ====== > > Exception rethrown at [0]: > > > > in <0x000b3> 00 System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy:PrivateInvoke > > > (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy,System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging > > .IMessage,System.Exception&,object[]&) > > in (unmanaged) 07 Apache.Web.ApacheApplicationHost:internalProcessRequest > > (intptr) > > in <0x00004> 07 Apache.Web.ApacheApplicationHost:internalProcessRequest > > (intptr) > > in <0x0003e> 08 Apache.Web.ApacheApplicationHost:internalProcessRequest > > (intptr) > > in <0x00011> 00 Apache.Web.ApacheApplicationHost:ProcessRequest (intptr) > > > > ==== > > > > Thanks in advance. > > > > Rafael Rivera, TELOS AMHS Lab Geek > > http://www.telos.com > > > _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list
