I know that there has been a lot of speculation over Novell, SuSE,
Gnome, KDE and Mono with today's announcement.
We can say that once the acquisition is completed that:
* Novell/SuSE will continue to distribute KDE and Gnome.
* Novell/SuSE will include Ximian Desktop build,
as it is a more fine tuned desktop than the default Gnome
build they ship.
* Novell is commited to build an stable ISV platform (you can
read my blog for some thoughts on this).
* Gtk+, the Gnome platform and Mono use the right licensing
terms for creating an ISV platform.
* We will continue to work on open source projects, and work
in the best way to offer a complete Linux stack.
And lastly, just remember that Nat and myself are in charge of
Novell's Linux Desktop Strategy, so we will do the right thing ;-)
Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]