Andy,

The xcode stuff sounds great. Are you packaging 0.30.2 or a cvs build ? I don't believe the ppc fix is in the releases yet. I have found that many applications crash (Bus error) without it thus far (including a lot of GTK# apps). Do you use the interpreter only ? Also, I believe ICU is needed to run monodevelop, wink, wink.

Erik