1) Do you want to submit that for inclusion in the mono documentation ?
We could use a MacOS HOWTO.

Sure. Does a MacOS HOWTO exist yet?

Not as such, I don't believe.

Haven't tried yet. Most of my work deals in the core ( mono & mac ), but I will look into it.

Yes, getting bonobo-activation2 to intall from Fink is the hold up for me right now.

5) What's your success in using the JIT on MacOS especially for large
compilation (so mcs on mono, not mint).

Well, I was trying to compile my OSS project, DotNetMock, on mono, BUT i was running into trouble trying to compile NAnt first. That is how I figured out the missing GC stuff. I will say, that my DotNetMock project is fairly large, and it should be interesting to see how it performs.

Were you successful in geting NAnt to compile ? What is DotNetMock ?

Erik