Title: Message
Hi,

I've been looking at the great work your doing and I have a question.

We currently run an IBM Mainframe within a PC network.  We're looking into rewriting some of our core software in C# for the .Net platform and hope to be able to run this code on the mainframe too.  I see you have a S390 interpreter and from the "Mono TODO" page I gather that this is in progress.  Do you have any idea when the JIT compiler for the S390 might be available.

Michael McConnell
Senior Developer
Direct. 020 8879 9564

Adare Intellidata Limited      Tel. 020 8946 7537
Vantage House    Fax. 020 8947 2740
1 Weir Road
London
SW19 8UX    www.adareintellidata.com

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify the sender immediately. The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the views of Adare Intellidata Limited. Any representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract and confirmation in writing.