Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:
It worked for me using --with-nptl=no --with-sigaltstack=no and kernel
2.4.25, but when I turned sigaltstack on, it failed as it fails for
Stuart. The backtrace took me to code in libpthread and libgcc :-?

Should I file a bug report with the debian maintainers about this? Or are they already reading this list?

If I do file the bug report I'd like to summarize the information from the replies I received here, but I'm not sure what the conclusion is. Should the debian maintainers just include --with-sigaltstack=no, or do they need to also do --with-nptl=no to fix the bug?

Thanks,
Stuart.

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer