Actually I dont even have the gtk-sharp.dll.conf on my machine for some reason.
Is this something that should exist? On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 08:41, Shawn Vose wrote: > Juergen, > I have not added the mapping so if it is not there by default then the > answer would be no. I am getting ready to add it. With respect to gtk# > apps, I have written none as I dont know the syntax and was hoping the > monodoc would make my life easier. > > Regards, > Shawn > > On Tue, 2004-05-11 at 08:35, Juergen Moeller wrote: > > Hello Shawn, > > > > > Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll > > > > I cannot start monodoc either. Do you have a mapping to libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0 > > in your gtk-sharp.dll.conf ? > > Do you have the same error when running your own gtk#-apps? > > > > juergen > > > > _______________________________________________ > > Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list > > _______________________________________________ > Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] > http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list _______________________________________________ Mono-list maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://lists.ximian.com/mailman/listinfo/mono-list
