Michal,

for Beta 1, we've split Mono into many different packages so you can pick and chose what you install. While a patent review is in progress, some have expressed concerned about the patent issues that could be associated with ADO.NET/ASP.NET/SWF. For those, they're free to only install ECMA stuff (core, ...) and Mono stack items.

Erik