Paulo Aboim Pinto wrote:

I use mono essencially to make WebApplications, and i can't seen new good features in that area. For example the XSP sucks. We cannot use this kind of server in a production environment
and i think this component should evolute for this server work as iqual as IIS.

I could not get what "new good features" means here... (I think clarification is needed here). It just confused me, because I won't expect "new good features" for a "server in a production environment" (such things usually unstabilizes the product). Maybe you could use apache+mod_mono instead of just xsp. It sounds like demanding the early tomcat being rich as apache (with many rich modules) is.

Atsushi Eno